The eAcademy provides local high school seniors with a unique, school year long, immersive experience to develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills as well as confidence to be successful in an ever-changing, global economy.
4 Pillars for Success
Real World Experience
students take weekly field trips to a variety of businesses in different industries that are local to the region. Speakers with diverse backgrounds and skill sets will be invited to engage with students, provide real life lessons, and potentially opportunities to work on projects within their organizations, as a seed idea or an internship
the core value of the eAcademy will be a lean methodology-based curriculum combining nationally-acclaimed program lessons and detailed classroom activities that are specifically tailored for a high school student
students work on development of key life and career skills such as leadership, conflict resolution, communication, and ethics
students will form teams and work on a business idea, develop a business plan and create a working prototype. Training includes additive manufacturing (3D Printing), website creation, etc. Student teams will pitch their final business in a Y-combinator-style “Demo Day” to investors and the community
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is class? Where is class?
- Monday-Thursday 12:15 PM-2:45PM at LindenPointe Innovative Business Campus
- Who can apply?
- Any high school senior from our participating schools
- How do I apply?
- You can apply online through our website or through your school guidance counselor
- How much does it cost?
- Nothing for the student! You will be supplied with class materials
- Do I have to study business?
- No! Although this course prepares you to enter the field of business, it gives you life skills to take on any future endeavor. Our alumni are pursuing diverse career paths such as film making, engineering, acting, economics, construction, as well as entrepreneurship.