VIA eCenter – Final Competition Round
Final Round Judges Panel
Our panel of esteemed judges for this event include an array of local and regional business leaders. Their experience, projects, successes and failures make for a robust, well-rounded group for this final portion of the competition.
- Mike Capsambelis, Project Manager, Google
- Tiara Thurston, District General Manager-Great Lakes Region, Tesla
- Catherine Mott, Founder & Managing Partner, BlueTree Allied Angels
- Jim Robertson, President, MAR International Consulting Inc.
- Michael Kovach, Proprietor, The Walnut Hill Farm. VP/ Founding Partner, KIS Oil & Gas Inc.
- Brian Slawin, NW Regional Director & Portfolio Manager, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
Each team will be scored on the following criteria:
Viability of business venture
Thorough financial understanding of the project
Management capabilities of the team
Ability scale and create jobs
Passion for the idea
Final Round Elements
Date: June 6th | Location: eCenter@LindenPointe
Each presenting team will have 15 minutes to present and answer any questions from our panel of judges.
After each team has presented and has been scored by the judges, the winner will be announced and receive $25,000 in seed funding, incubation space at the eCenter and all of the privileges and services that are included at the incubator.
DISCLAIMERS AND TERMS OF CONTEST
All submissions become the property of the competition, however, all claims to intellectual property rights remain with each applicant.
- Final round Competition will be recorded
- All finalists will be responsible for their travel expense and logistics to the final round competition
- Final round will not be public. (Invitation only attendance)
- There will be a public announcement of the Grand Prize Winner that will coordinated with the winning team
- Tax reporting requirements of winners